Hi all, hope you’re well. Welcome back!
On today’s post, I’ll be sharing with you how I made this Chinese chicken stir fry. Yes, you don’t have to go to your favourite Chinese restaurant anymore; you can simply make this goodness at home, baby! With less than £10, you can achieve this in about 30minutes.
R E C I P E
150g Chicken breast
1 Red bell pepper
1 Scotch bunnet
A handful of Mangetout/ Sugar snaps peas
A handful of Cashew nuts
2 tsp Sesame seeds
2 cloves of Garlic
1 small sized Ginger
½ tsp Sea Salt
½ Chicken Cube
- Rinse chicken in lemon juice to ensure it is cleaned properly (You gotta clean that chicken yo!).
- Cut chicken into small pieces if it isn’t already pre-cut.
- Season with salt and spices of your choice and allow to marinade for about 15minutes. I used salt, garlic, ginger, curry and chicken cube.
- Break (or put as whole) spaghetti into salted boiling water.
- Allow to cook for 10minutes.
- Drain off water when cooked.
- With a tablespoon or two, lightly fry the chicken so it is slightly cooked and has the golden brown coating.
- Put chicken away.
- Using a clean pan, adding about two tablespoons of vegetable oil, add chopped garlic, ginger and onion to heated oil. Fry for a minute or so, allowing oil to be infused.
- Add chosen vegetables and seasoning. I used peppers and sugar snaps.
- Reintroduce chicken and cook for a few more minutes. Add some more seasoning if needed.
- Add ready cooked spaghetti and allow to simmer for about five minutes.
- Add two tablespoons of soy sauce, and allow to cook further for another minute or so.
- Using a clean dry pan, add sesame seeds and cashew nuts. Allow to toast; stir occasionally.
- Plate food; also including your toasted sesame seeds and cashew nuts.
- Eat and be merry!
I do hope the steps are helpful. If you do try this out, please tag me in it – #FunmiRecipe. Would love to see what you came up with .
Be right back!