Hi all, hope you’re well and having a great week. Mine has been great, yet unforeseeably incredibly busy. Thus, I’ve had to take a break from our scheduled series, unfortunately. However here I am, back with our third part of the Seven Days of Blogmas series.
On today’s post, I’ll be sharing a Coffee-Sugar Scrub DIY gift idea which would be great for both the holiday season and other occasions.
Why Coffee, you may wonder? Coffee is believed to be a great natural antioxidant and anti-inflammatory, boosting the immune system. Coupled with the other ingredients, they serve as a great exfoliant; help with diminishing the appearance of cellulite; and in addition, tone the skin.
I N G R E D I E N T S
- 1 Cup Coffee
- 1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
- ¼ Cup Extra Vigin Olive Oil
- ¼ Cup Coconut Oil
- 1 Lemon Zest
- Biscuit Cutters
S T E P S
– Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl – coffee, sugar and lemon zest.
– Add oils and mix thoroughly.
– Transfer into your jar.
– Add your decorative accessories – I used a ribbon.
For the scrub bars;
– Place your biscuit cutter on a flat plate.
– Fill cutter with the scrub mixture. Ensure to press in so all corners are filled.
– Leave in the freezer for about an hour.
The use of coconut oil does help to mold the shape hoped for, as it embodies a solid form in cooler temperatures.
There you have it! An easy DIY project that could serve as a great holiday gift for your loved ones. Should you use this guide, please keep me informed; would love to see your creations.
Besides, have you ever tried out a Coffee-Sugar scrub? What are your thoughts?
Be Right Back,