Hi all, hope everyone is well and having a great week.
Ps; I very much do hope you know I mean it every time I ask of your well-being – I honestly do. Regardless of whatever circumstances you might be encountering that might have possible effects on your well being, I hope you can choose to push through, whilst still feeling good in and with yourself. Happiness is a choice; and a choice that can be made irrespective of intolerable factors. Some circumstances are intended to help you realise your strength, not break you.
Never give in to worry; it’s ineffective and unproductive – Funmi Alabi
Onto today’s post, I have a relatively easy, yummy, straight-from-the-oven-into-mouth Baked Chicken Wing recipe. Woohoo! Trust me, there’ll be no contending.
How about you make some; have yourself a feel good moment.
Feeding four, this will take 40mins to make, including preparation time.
I N G R E D I E N T S
12 Chicken Wings
2 Tbsp Olive Oil
2 Tbsp Soy Sauce
2 Tbsp Sweet Chilli Sauce
1 Tsp: Salt, Curry, Italian Seasoning, Garlic Powder, Ginger Powder, Parsley, Oregano
½ Tsp Turmeric
S T E P S
- Clean your chicken wings, removing excess fat and trimming whatever feathers might have been missed. Also rinse in lemon juice – your chicken can never be too clean.
- Cut into thighs and drumsticks. So you should be left with twenty-four pieces in total.
- In a bowl, add all seasoning, sauces and oil; and mix thoroughly. Also add your chicken pieces and massage the seasoning in.
- Add non-stick paper to an oven tray and spread your chicken onto the tray, leaving enough room between them.
- Bake on each side at 180 degrees for about 15minutes.
Tip: Incorporate a water bath; thus ensuring that the chicken gets enough moisture to prevent it from drying up.
- Disfrutar y ser feliz!
There you have it, your very own homemade baked chicken wings! I hope these steps are helpful, and the baked wings, delightful. If you do try it out, please share with me; would love to see what you came up with.
PS; For more motivational talks, be sure to follow me on Instagram @FunmiAlabi
Be Right Back,